Monday 21 October 2019

Sell Own Home Made Easy

When I decided to sell my home, I was confused about whether to sell my own home or to take the help of a real estate agent. I am sure many of you contemplating the sale of a property are confused about this aspect just like me!

Many property owners think that the only way to do it is by engaging a real estate agent. Of course, hiring an agent takes a lot of responsibility off your shoulders, but have you considered that you will be paying the agent a % of the total amount of the deal.

You need to decide whether you want to do a little bit of legwork and save your money or you want to share your revenue with the agent.

Some years ago, “sell my own property” was a concept unheard of mainly because it was difficult for sellers and buyers to connect directly. The only way the seller could advertise his property for sale was by listing it the newspaper and putting the “For Sale” board in his yard. This gave limited exposure to the property and so finding a buyer was tough.

But things have changed drastically since the advent of the internet. Now if a seller wants to sell own home, all that he needs to do is advertise his home for sale on a property listing website where buyers can view it and connect directly with sellers.

The property listing websites have completely eliminated the need for a real estate agent.

The seller can choose an authentic website on the internet for listing his home.

He will need to register on the site by providing his details.

He can upload a description of his property, photographs, and a virtual tour of the home. Interested buyers will contact the seller. The seller can take the potential buyers for viewing the property.

After both parties agree, the seller can negotiate for the price.

This is the process I used to sell my own home and it was easy and convenient.

This method of selling my property helped me save a large sum of money. Besides, I was in complete control of the sales process. I could price the property as I wanted, I negotiated for my home myself, etc.

If like me, “sell my own home” is your point of concern, let me assure you that you can do it easily by listing it on Minus the Agent!

Minus the Agent is a leading website for selling own home. This site is easy to navigate and list the property.

The site charges only once for the package you choose. These are no hidden charges.

The site increases the visibility of your listing by sharing your listing on other leading property listing websites in Australia such as realestate.com.au, domain.com.au, and many more.

Once listed, your listing remains on the site until your home is sold.

You will be able to connect to buyers easily and successfully “sell my own house” and save on the agent's commission!

No comments:

Post a Comment